January is a time to think about your overall wellness and to help you along the way we’re hosting a series of in-store events celebrating mental and physical health, happiness and overall wellness from 14-21st January.
Visit us in-store and check out our Wellness Zones, areas dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness goals this year. Our Wellness Zones include
- Sleep Zone: A quiet space to try out Sleep Spa IKOOl beds by Kaymed which are designed to promote healthy, rejuvenating sleep and general wellbeing.
- Fitness Zone: Everything to help you keep those New Year resolutions, from Fitbits to yoga mats and all other key fitness essentials. Don’t forget to come and meet the Elvery’s expert sport advisors on Thursday 21st January on our Lower Basement Level from 6:30pm.
- Nutrition Zone: All the appliances you need to begin your healthy lifestyle. We’ll have live juicing demos and expert advice from Braun, Kenwood and NutriBullet on Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th January on the Lower Basement Level.
- Mindfulness: Channel your inner self in the mindfulness zone to discover a more balanced approach to life
On Thursday 21st January, beauty expert Laura Bermingham, will be in-store for a Beauty and Wellness Q&A Session in our Beauty Hall from 4:30pm.
Later on Thursday 21st January we’ll have a panel event,“Meet the Wellness Experts”, hosted by TV presenter and fitness guru, Kathryn Thomas, from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Join us for expert tips, complimentary smoothies, healthy treats from Fitfood Ireland and giveaways on the night. Our expert panelists will include
- Dave Kenny and Niall O’Callaghan, Fitness Experts from Kathryn Thomas’ Pure Results Boot Camp
- Laura Bermingham, TV3 Beauty Expert
- Philly McMahon, Nutrition Expert, Dublin footballer and founder of Fitfood Ireland
- Allison Canavan, Wellness Expert from bcomplete.ie
If you’d like to come along and meet the experts, don’t forget to register using the form below and start your journey to Wellness with us! This will be a seated event, seats are available on a first come, first served basis.