Lace your shoes with the help of Fairy Clodagh just in time for Back to School! Join us for shoe tying workshops with Fairy Clodagh in our Childrenswear Department on Basement Level, Saturday 19th August from 12pm – 3pm.
To celebrate this we are offering one lucky person the chance to win a pair of shoes for your little one in preparation for Back to School.
To enter: Simply tell us in the Facebook comments below what department Fairy Clodagh will be teaching her shoe tying workshop in.
The winner will be announced 18th August.
For full terms and conditions see below:
Before participating in this promotion, please read through these terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”). If a person enters the promotion he or she has accepted the Promotion Terms. Do not enter the promotion if you do not agree to these the Promotion Terms.
- “The Promoter”: Arnotts Ltd trading as Arnotts (“Arnotts”)
- “The Promotion”: To participate in the promotion an entrant (an “entrant”) must be comment on Facebook in the comments section. The entrant must answer a question as a test of skill with all entries submitted through the Arnotts Facebook page comment section during the period 12th August 2017 – 18th August 2017 inclusive.
- “The Prize”: The winner of the prize will win one Arnotts gift card to the value of €100 from July 2017 – June 2018 inclusive (12 months). Children’s shoes must be selected from within the KG Group or Dubarry available in Arnotts Store on Basement and Second Level.
- To be eligible to participate in the promotion an entrant must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland, be aged 18 years or over and must not be an employee of the Promoter, a family member of an employee of the Promoter, an agent of the Promoter, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility and the identity of entrants and to require proof of age of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably desirable for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry, and the prize and/or participation in the Promotion may be withheld until and unless the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected or otherwise excluded from the promotion for whatever reason. Promotion entries are the property of the Promoter. Any entries may be rejected by the Promoter at its sole discretion. All instructions on an entry form issued or displayed by the Promoter form part of the Promotion Terms.
- From the entries made strictly during the period 12th – 18th August 2017 inclusive, the Winner will be chosen by the Promoter at random on the 18th August 2017. The Promoter will use the contact details supplied by the Winner, but if the Promoter does not receive a positive communication from the Winner within 24 hours of contacting the Winner, the Promoter may contact another entrant to replace the Winner.
- Every prize is subject to availability and the Promotor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of a similar nature or value.
- There is no cash alternative available and no prize is refundable or transferable.
- The Promoter respects the privacy of its customers and customers details will only be used for the purposes of contacting any entrants in relation to the Promotion.
- At any time, an entrant can make a written request to the Promoter at 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1 to have access to personal information that the Promoter holds about him or her, or may inform the Promoter of any changes in his or her personal data, by contacting the Promoter at 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1.
- Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that no form of cheating will be tolerated. Any persons found or suspected of cheating, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the promoter, may be immediately disqualified from the Promotion by the promoter without notice. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, tampering, hacking of a website, entering the promotion without meeting the eligibility requirements, using any automated software or device to gain an advantage during the promotion, exploiting any software bugs, use of the Promotion beyond the defined rules of the promotion, attempting to disable or overwhelm any of the Promoter’s websites, attempts to disrupt any portion of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, allowing somebody else use personal information or tampering with the entry process.
- Any provision of these the Promotion Terms (or part of a provision) is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force.
- An entrant acknowledges and agrees that all disputes in relation to the promotion shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter and that such a decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All other conditions, warranties or other terms which might have effect between the parties or be implied or incorporated into these Promotion Terms or any collateral contract, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, are hereby excluded, including the implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or the use of reasonable skill and care.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions, entry, or in connection with the promotion or prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry, amend or waive any of these terms and conditions without giving notice to entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the promotion, including (but not limited to) in the event of any unforeseen circumstances arising which are beyond its reasonable control without giving prior notice and without liability to any entrant(s) (including the Winner).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.